Pictures Of A Arrow Rest Yes Or No? Do These Pictures Of The US Flag Offend You Too?

Yes or No? Do these pictures of the US Flag offend you too? - pictures of a arrow rest

Seriously, I these neighbors, our listing of shares (in which we have to travel constantly as our property with him) in 14 on a farm. She said that the flags are there because her son into the service, but for me, I am by the fact that it shows no respect horrified when the flag.

Am I too sensitive? My kids are still learning about the United States and always ask if your neighbor is a communist.

(sighs)

His few photos I the other day, but these indicators have been for more than 3 months, ate the cows, has been a lot of broken barbed wire and I can tell you how many people have been brought to our yard and take the high road / highway.


http://picasaweb.google.com/6.sHaDo ...




Can you just click the arrow to the rest of the photos can be found on the link

(Oh, I talked it still has its Christmas decorations up, ugh!)

When my mother was arrested, I had my son out and spend a flag for hisN'T run. My neighbor ran screaming into her house, that he called the police because he said that my son is 12 years old, breaking their flags? WTF?

The police here believe that now the chairman, but we are so tired of just a screen on which we are a lot of traffic because we are strong ... and unfortunately, we all see.

4 comments:

Me said...

Yes, yes, hurts me, and it is not so, I am all that is patriotic. I mean, I love my country, I am not one of those who have put a flag and sing the national anthem at the start of a game, etc.

A flag in the air instead of for all to see, not the foot on land (if available).

tyrsdott... said...

If it is illegal, then a complaint.

Personally, I would like to see such treatment of the flag in protest against the government. I do not think that the protest would be illegal, either. But this woman is obviously not protesting. It is only his dirt, such as flags.

I of the report.

Goldstri... said...

I think that is offensive, because you have so tacky and looks like shit, so many American flags

I think you and your family to be very backward if your child is something that is your neighbor a communist, but hey you live to ensure that the crop Ona one Hick!

Patio of Fun said...

A brand must be long enough to show the flags when they fall to the floor, glued and eaten by animals, showing no respect for the flag, which she believes.

Post a Comment